SCUBA DIVING - CORNWALL - PENZANCE, HAYLE, St. IVES
- Explore West Cornwall's wrecks and reefs - usual visibility 5-20m.
- From four divers for one hour to 12 divers (2 x 6 waves) for all day.
- Combine with basking shark and seal encounters.
- Underwater photography & video filming advice.
- RIB with large deck working area, twin 90HP engines for reliability and safety.
- Two GPS/echo sounder/chart plotters, VHF, compass, back-up radio and SOLAS liferaft.
- Plenty of space to take second cylinders for offshore trips - Wolf Rock, Torrey Canyon etc.
- All safety equipment as recommended by SOLAS plus oxygen for diving operations.
- Areas covered Falmouth, Porthleven, Penzance, Sennen, St Ives & Hayle.
- Vast experience, I have been diving in Cornwall since 1982
- One dive from £25, two dives from £40 - discounts for multiple days & off season.
- Available for charter all year round.
- All bookings are subject to my terms and conditions.
CSH 06149.jpgDiver on typical British reef